Online Library Games
- Alphabet Book Game(beginners) - Practice ABC Order
- Basic Dewey Decimal - Match the correct Dewey Decimal Number with the right subject.
- Books and More True or false? Answers questions about books.
- Call Number and Author - Learn about the call number of a book.
- Call Number Order - Put the call numbers in the correct order. If you are correct, a hidden picture will appear!
- Call Numbers - Fiction - Putting call numbers in order.
- Call Numbers and Sections of the Library - Match a book's "call number" (or address) with the "section" in the library where it belongs.
- Dewey Decimal Concentration - Remember where the Dewey Decimal Number matches are located.
- Dewey Decimal Practice - 3 games for practicing the Dewey Decimal System.
- Dewey Number Order - Put the Dewey numbers in order. If you are correct, a hidden picture will appear!
- Fiction or Nonfiction? - Learn and practice the difference between fiction and nonfiction books.
- Genres of Literature - Identify the correct genres (type) of literature.
- Genres of Literature - 4 games to practice matching the correct genres of literature.
* Word Search
- Library Hangman (hard!) - Have fun guessing the correct letters. No hints are given, but think about words related to the library.
- Library Orientation - How well do you know your library? Test your skills!
- Library Word Scramble - Practice your knowledge of library terms and unscramble words.
- Parts of a Book - Play hangman to learn and practice the parts of a book.
- Parts of a Book - 4 games to learn the parts of a book.
* Word Search